The Study of Philippians: The Christ-centered Church
Scripture: Philippians 4:2-9
- Christ-centered churches are known for their unity in the Lord. (v.2-5)
- Christ-centered churches pray and experience the peace of God. (v.4-7)
- Christ-centered churches are focused on the Lord. (v.8-9)
- What are common challenges to unity in the church? What does the Lord say in the Bible about dealing with conflict in the church?
- How can we practice presenting our requests before the Lord on a regular basis?
- What are common things churches fall into the trap of focusing on rather than Christ? How can we adjust to a Christ-centered focus when this happens?